Monday, October 24, 2005

Math Master

So its monday and it sucks waking up. But this morning i woke up the faster i ever have on a monday. I realize after i hit the snooze button that i have a math test today. i have to pass it with 100% in order pass the class, no big deal ya know. I didnt remember all weekend that i had this test so needless to stay i didnt study at all. I have an 8 o'clock and and got there early studied for about 20 minutes and then i studies after class for about a half an hour. I was a little nervous. It was an integral skills exam, calculus stuff. I was the first one done, in 12 minutes, and i passed. Thanks to Mr. linn and his massive amount of homework, paid off after all. it's a good monday for once.

4 comments:

Pommer said...

haha! gotta love Mr. Linn and all his homework/nonstop graphing

Pommer said...

bs....mr. linn rocks, I would kill for him right now, the stuff he did made sence

Pommer said...

mr. linn is my hero! what other math teacher on the face of this earth would show his class a cartoon math video called Farmer Joe, TWICE? he says the coolest "things" and is the funniest math teacher you'll ever run across.

Thats from the Irish kid, not me...

Anonymous said...

and by irish he means me.