Friday, December 02, 2005

Biking and snow

Well most college students, the smart ones, such as pommer walk and the really smart ones luke drive. Well me, not so smart, bike. I am learning that this can be one of the most dangerous and most thrilling parts of your day. No doubt that i am going end breaking or spraining something before the winter is over. Bikes tend to loss traction such as cars do when there is snow on the ground. I don't take me time or bike slow to class, even when it is snowy out. My bike is going to slide right from under me sometime going down a hill or taking a corner. it is pretty fun but stupidity often is thats why most of us are so exciting.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude I think you wrote that at the butt crack of dawn... It has a lot of typos!

Pommer said...

dude....trust me, biking is safer then wearing Docs, I slide everywhere

LBorgman said...

Yeah...i would have liked to see you take that big spill :)