Monday, November 14, 2005

Airsoft Wars

well as most of you know we have been warned by the RA's here at central to stop using airsoft guns because they aren't allowed.

Hey guys,
With the recent addition of airsoft guns to our floor and building I just wanted to make you aware of college policy regarding this.

Section 33 of the student handbook says:
Weapons on campus--For security reason, Central does not allow weapons on campus. This includes firearms, non-firearms projectile weapons (BB-guns, paintball guns, Airsoft guns, blows, blowguns etc.), and edged weapons (knives with blades longer than 3', swards, spears, etc.)

If I see anymore airsoft guns I will take them. All other student life officials are to do the same. I hope that this clears anything up. Have a good night.

Well i just purchased three more of them. so i have to hide them all now. the RAs havent said anything recently. Also be aware i can't have my amazonian ancestors blow gun here either, its also against the rules to blow also. So i can't go around blowing....either. sorry guys. ok on a less gay note this whole thing is stupid i think im just going to unload on him at some random time in my darth vader helmet. there isn't a whole lot he can do about it they pose no threat or harm or destruction. ill just take them off campus or put them in my car or neither and just leave them in my room.

No comments: